Ever feel like you have too many clothes but nothing to wear? Sometimes too many options can be more of a curse than a blessing.
Here’s seven great posts from around the web that include tips for creating a manageable wardrobe that is bursting with outfit options without being overwhelming. They call it the Mix & Match Wardrobe, and nothing looks easier or more wonderful!
- Six Steps to a Mix & Match Wardrobe via Family Your Way
- The Building a Remixable Wardrobe Series via Putting Me Together
- The Lucky Dozen via the Feisty House
- Easy Wardrobe Basics to Mix & Match via Good House Keeping
- Your Wardrobe: Learn to Mix & Match via Life As Mom
- 4 Tips for a Minimalist Wardrobe via Money Saving Mom
- Mix & Match Your Wardrobe via Wikihow
Tell us: how do you mix & match?
Find a Link?
Adornalinks is a bi-monthly collection of helpful links we’ve found around the web. If you run across a link you think we should consider featuring in a future edition of Adornalinks, we’d love to hear from you! You can contact us or leave us a comment with the link and why you think we should share it. Feel free to suggest ideas for editions you’d like to see in the future, as well. We want to make Adornalinks a great tool of resources that you can use and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Please note that while we found the information in the linked posts to be informative and helpful, Adornabelle may not endorse all content on every page of the sites linked here.