Adornabelle is a site focusing on wholesome, classic fashion, healthy fitness and natural beauty. We welcome your guest post submissions!
Adornabelle is looking for Contributors to Join the Team!
We’re currently seeking contributors to be a regular part of the Adornabelle Team. If you are interested in writing for Adornabelle, we encourage you browse our site for the kind of content and quality that we’re looking for. You can also contact the editors with your idea to discuss whether or not it would be a fit, if you aren’t sure.
- We’re pretty flexible around here, but in order to run smoothly it is important to make sure you can meet post deadlines and commit to writing a post every other month or quarterly on a regular basis.
- You need to understand and agree to Adornabelle’s mission and purpose.
- You must be willing to stay within the guidelines that the admin team will provide for the kind of content we are looking for on Adornabelle. (examples: While we welcome a variety of takes on classic fashion, your post and images would need to be wholesome and not overly sexual or revealing.)
- You should be willing to keep in touch with the Admins and the team. Preferably via the private group for Contributors on Facebook where ideas and projects are discussed and worked on together, but at least via email each month.
- You need to understand that your post may be edited for grammar or clarity. If more than slight edits are done, you can be notified to approve it before it is published.If you think you would be a good fit, or know someone who would like to write for adornabelle please contact us at adornabelle (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you’d like to submit a guest post, please keeping reading and go over the writing guidelines, and the submission process carefully before emailing your submission to: adornabelle (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Is your post in line with Adornabelle’s purpose & vision?
- Does your post fit with one of our focus topics?
- Is your post succinct and to the point?
- Is your post easy to read and follow?
- Is your post free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors?
- Did you have someone else read and critique your post?
- Did you include an appropriate photo or graphic?
Email adornabelle (at) gmail (dot) com with the following:
- Your original work of at least 700 words, that has not been published elsewhere (your personal blog being the only exception).
- Your name as you wish it to appear in the published post.
- A one-sentence bio, which should include any blog and social media profile addresses, as well as contact email if you wish it to be published (optional).
- A photo or graphic, taken or created by you, that would be appropriate to illustrate your piece (optional). Please sumbit in full size so the admin team can format it as necessary.
We can not respond to every email, nor comment on every submission. But you will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks if we plan to use your article. If it is accepted, the piece may be held for a few months in order to optimize the timing of the work we publish. We appreciate your patience, and will let you know when your piece is slotted to be published.
We can not possibly publish everything that is submitted to us, and look for the posts with the most relevant content and best writing quality when we pick guest posts.
We reserve the right to edit submissions for content, space, and clarity. If we make any change other than very slight editorial notes, we will get your approval on the final draft.
– Chantel Brankshire & Editors