By Alice W.
I have always had thick, wavy and a little bit curly hair.
Growing up, I battled with mountains of frizz and spit ends. I have often found myself almost tearing my hair out over how unmanageable it can be sometimes!
Over the years, I have tried so many different things to try to fix some of my hair’s issues. Gradually my hair has gotten better than it was! Recently, however, I discovered something new that has really improved my hair’s appearance and feel dramatically.
This recipe has transformed my hair.
It’s simple. It doesn’t take long to mix up. And it gives beautiful, shiny results. It’s also a 100 % natural and chemical free, which makes it even better!
What You’ll Need
- About 1 tablespoon of Coconut Milk
- About 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- Enough hot water to make enough to cover your hair
Place the coconut milk and olive oil into a cup. Add hot water and stir the mixture together.
How You’ll Use it
- Massage the mixture into your hair. (I massage it into the scalp, roots, body and ends of my hair.)
- Leave it in for 5 + minutes to allow your hair to soak in the moisture and goodness of the mixture.
- Shampoo and condition as usual. Make sure you get all of the mixture washed out!
- Afterwards, allow your hair to air dry.
Since using this routine I have experienced some great benefits!
- My hair has more vitality and shine to it.
- My hair is more balanced, and I am able to wash it less!
- I have less frizz and my hair is smoother and more manageable than before.
- My hair is a lot healthier and in my case, it also curls up more easily.
- My hair requires less care overall: not as much styling or cutting as before.
Using this hair mask has helped my hair feel and look so much more beautiful than before. The fact that I can do it myself is just another bonus!
Do you make your own natural hair care products?
We’d love to hear about your recipes and adventures in the comments!
About the Author
I’m Alice, I love Jesus, my fiance and family, sunny days, flowery dresses, Audrey Hepburn, reading and fashion. I run my own health and beauty business and I blog at Beautifully Unique.